Monday, October 20, 2008

THANKS!!!



What would we do without moms and mother-in-laws? I wanted to post to say thank you so much to my amazing mom and mother-in-law. Lee's mom Sally (also Sloan's namesake) came to Charlotte shortly after Sloan was born to help us out. She did pretty much everything from cooking to cleaning to taking the baby whenever I needed. She planned to be here for two weeks and the day she was supposed to leave I got my first case of mastitis. Being the amazing person she is she changed her flight to stay here and help out. She stayed in the hospital with me for two nights and three days. There is NO WAY I could have done it without her! She ended up staying for three weeks and I was so sad to see her go.
Then my mom came out and stayed with us for a week. Luckily she was here for my second bout of mastitis so she was able to help with the baby while I was feeling like crap. She cooked and helped me clean out a bunch of closets (which was a huge deal as I am starting to feel really cluttered in my tiny house). We also got to hang out and take the baby on her first shopping trip. I am sure it will be the first of many to come! It was so sad to see my mom leave. We had so much fun.
So thank you to amazing moms that helped me to keep my sanity through the last month! There is no way Lee and I could have done it without you both. We love you soooooooo much!

1 comment:

NatBug said...

Moms are the best!!! I am glad that they werea ble to be there for you!