Wednesday, October 29, 2008

She's a Sleeper & A Smiler!

Although she is now sleeping in her crib every night (yea), every morning Sloan and I have cuddle time and she sleeps in the bed with me. This is obviously way more for me than her, but I like to think she wants to bond with me as well. Yesterday Lee plopped her on what he calls my "throne of pillows" (I sleep with 6 pillows surrounding me every night LOL), and she fell right to sleep. I don't blame her, I also feel my "throne of pillows" is very cozy!


Sloan has been smiling for a while, but I haven't been able to attribute it to me until the last few days. I think in the past it has been more of a gas thing, but I now know for sure she is smiling at me. I tried to capture how dang cute her smile is, but my camera is slow and I never got a really good smile picture. Here are a few of the better ones, but still none of these do justice to how cute her smile is!



The only time in life where a toothless smile is acceptable!

7 comments:

NatBug said...

Her smile is adorable! Congrats on getting her into her crib!

Shalice said...

Oh Man! That is a cute smile....it brought a huge smile to my face!

There is nothing sweeter than a newborn smile....I could stare for hours!

Great....she is going to be a "throne of pillow" lover as well!

lou,chase, and marley said...

i need your email address so i can invite you to the blog. my email is lindseymay713@yahoo.com

Shaundee said...

I "heart" the toothless smile...can't get enough of her...please come here now!!

Sharielle said...

Hey Lindsay, if you ever look at this I sent you my e-mail but it has been having issues so I guess it never went through. My e-mail is sharielle82@yahoo.com. Hope you see this because I love keeping in touch!

Darbee said...

Oh Sharielle! She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations! I've been SO out of the blogging loop lately, so it's nice to be back and see what's going on with you and your little family! I want to meet her when you get into town... are you coming for Christmas? Love you and miss you!!!

bradyandbrooke said...

she is so cute , but i feel sorry for leeroy because it seems the pillows must get more attention than him these days.....good thing theres xbox..... Brady