Monday, October 20, 2008

More Pictures

For those of you that aren't completely sick of seeing pictures of Sloan, here are some more. I know I am a little obsessed with posting pics, but it is mostly for my family that is sadly missing out on her first few months. Anyway, here are some more pics of my adorable little babe!


Sloan's preferred method of sleeping.

She spends a lot of time in the Baby Bjorn.


First day at church.

First family pic...using a timer doesn't always produce the best product.


Sloan loves to stretch!!! I mean how cute is this?

7 comments:

Brooke said...

I don't think we will get sick of seeing pictures of Sloan.. she's way too cute and is already growing up way too fast so capture and share every moment por favor. Christmas... we are planning on coming out as for now. With Cody's schedule everything is tentative which is really crummy. However! I would love to see you and your little bebe if everything goes through. That would be fantastic. It's been what, two years (july 1) since we last saw eachother?

NatBug said...

Those pictures are adorable! I love her "preferred method of sleeping"-it is too cute! And where did that belly go? You look great and skinny as usual!

Kellie said...

Shar, I could never get sick of the pics! She is beyond beautiful!!

Shaundee said...

So that last picture is where I swoop in and kiss her so many times she doesn't know what has hit her. I am in LOVE!!!

Shalice said...

Oh the "monkey stretch"! It is that pose/position that makes me want 15 more! (Only newborns though...is that possible?)

tracy said...

Sharielle she is so cute! I cant stand it, Jon thinks she is the cutest baby he has ever seen. Keep postin chick, and you look amazing as well, I dont know what you were complaining about being pregnant because apparently it all fell off when sloan was born. love ya

Jon, Kaylene and Laila said...

Shar that was me that posted that last comment. i love ya

Kaylene