Saturday, May 30, 2009

Got Teeth?

Sloan officially has 4 teeth and two more that are about to cut through. Now everyone knows that teeth totally change the look of your baby, but Sloan's teeth are special. Why you ask? Well see for yourself...







Zoom in real close and you can catch it. I mean could the gap between her two top teeth be any bigger? I mean you can fit a whole other tooth in there! It is so funny. I guess she takes after her mama. For now it is just about the cutest thing ever. But I guess we better start the orthodontics fund. Cute when you're 8 months old, maybe not so cute when you're 18!

4 comments:

Shalice said...

Oh Man...I so remeber your big gap in your front teeth. It was so cute on you too! Watch out next time you nurse....the bite will put you through the roof!!!

Brooke said...

I just want to kiss and hug her..she is SOOOO cute! Happy belated bday!

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Oh my we need to get our girls together...Lydia's gap is the exact same. My brother's always tease her that she has a nice goal post (ha ha ha!) Anyways I can't believe how big Sloan is getting, she is so darling!

Megan said...

She looks so cute! Cora has her bottom two and I'm sure the top ones are on their way. BTW, Happy belated birthday!