Sunday, May 3, 2009

D.C.

Before I left Charlotte, Lee and I went to D.C. to visit Lee's sister. We had such a great time. We saw all the sites and museums and Lee's sister watched Sloan pretty much the whole time so we could go everywhere and not have to worry about naps etc. We were able to go to the Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, World War II Memorial, Vietnam War Memorial, Most of the Smithsonian Museums and the Holocaust Museum. It was so much fun. Thanks to Jill and Rich for letting us come stay with them and for watching Sloan while we had lots of fun. Here are some of the highlights.



Washington Monument



Lincoln Memorial



Potomac River



George Washington's House-Mt Vernon



Famous Georgetown Cupcakes...they were YUMMY!



Hangin' on the grass at George's house



Sloan and I at Jill's house

3 comments:

Shalice said...

Man....I already miss that sweet smiling face. (I miss your too)Come back :)

Jon, Kaylene and Laila said...

Shar, you look great! You need to tell me what your secrets are to having a great bod after a baby, I need it! Good luck with the move, I wish I was there to help you out. That Sloan is cute as ever. Laila says hi and would like to set up a play date before they both turn five!

Shaundee said...

It looks so beautiful there. So nice to have a built in babysitter on trips. I need to look into that. Miss you already. And miss that baby and that smile especially.

Love you!