Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The value of amazing friends!




Just wanted to post a pic of Sloan and her new best friend Laila. Although they have never met they are destined to be best friends. This is my best friend Kaylene's new baby. As you can see from Laila's very petite size, Sloan will probably be about a foot taller than Laila. However this is fitting because that is how Kaylene and I always were too!

Kake I am so happy for you and Jon and I love Laila! Can't wait for her and Sloan to meet and be the best of friends. If they grow up to have anywhere near the amazing friendship we have had over the years then I consider them both very blessed! I love you guys!

1 comment:

Jon, Kaylene and Laila said...

Shar you are the sweetest best friend and I dont deserve you. You have always been there for me even when I was not there for you. Even when you just had Sloan, you were so good at answering your phone, talking to me and I... have not been good as you can tell. We have so much to talk about, what a whirlwind having a child, but a wonderful whirlwind. I want to ask you so many questions, so maybe sunday I will call you. I know you are super busy now that you are back at work and I want to know how that is going as well. Thank you for the post, it made me cry, yes emotional as always these days! love you and tell sloan that laila is already asking for a kid sister for christmas next year since her mom never had one and had to always play with her best friends!