Wednesday, January 21, 2009

4 Months Old



Sloan is 4 months old! Here are her updated stats:

Weight: 14 Pounds 12 Ounces
Height: 25 Inches

She has been trying for a while now, but she finally succeeded in rolling over. She is also the happiest, easiest baby ever. She is finally starting to giggle more, but I do have to work really hard for it and it doesn't happen often. All in all she is the BEST little girl ever. If I could be guaranteed that they would all come out just like her, I would have 100 kids!

SNOW!!!





Also, it snowed here. Well I don't know if you can really call it snow as much as a really thick layer of frost. Needless to say, it has been abnormally cold and on Tuesday we woke up to this. This is the view of the park off our balcony as well as our street. I would like to note to all my Utah friends and fam that although it doesn't look like much...the city pretty much shut down. Many people didn't show up for work, there were a million accidents and it was like the number one news story of the day. Obviously they don't get snow in Charlotte often.

5 comments:

Shalice said...

Sounds like when we lived in Arkansas! It was the best when it snowed....no school or work for days!

Cutest picture of sloan!

NatBug said...

If that happened here we all would be expected to show up, no exceptions! Funny!!! Love the new pic of Sloan I can't believe how fast she is growing!

Shaundee said...

snow...that looks like slushy rain to me!! Cutest picture of Sloan. I miss her so much...ok and you guys too.

Jon, Kaylene and Laila said...

she is so cute and getting so big. hey that looks like serious snow compared to lubbock texas!!! i love the bow in her hair

Brooke said...

Oh man, I just want to kiss and squeeze her! She is such a darling little girl Sharielle, but you already know that!