Sunday, January 4, 2009

3 Months Old...A While Ago



I know this is almost a month late, and Sloan is now almost 4 months old...but I was kind of out of service for the last month since I was in Utah and Arizona. This is Sloan's 3 Month/Christmas picture. I can't believe she is already so old. I plead with her every day to stay this age forever...she must have inherited selective listening from her dad because she keeps growing despite our little talks. I just love her so much I can't even explain it. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me. She is so beautiful and fun. She makes me want to have 100 babies as long as they are all just like her :). So happy 3 month birthday to my sweet little baby cakes!

On a not so exciting note I have to go back to work tomorrow. The river of tears have already started to flow and I am sure will continue throught the day and possibly week. I told Lee I have a bi to be as sad and unhappy as I want to be tomorrow. I know it will be more rough on me than Sloan. I am trying to think of the positives like how lucky we are to have someone I trust coming to our house so she doesn't have to go to daycare, and how I am lucky to have a job and income in this crazy economy. So anyway I am off to join the rat race once more, although in a much different state of mind than when I was there last. I will keep you all posted with how it goes.

1 comment:

Shalice said...

Oh I love her! And miss her!

How was work? How many times did you cry?

Kind of funny how a little baby can change our lives......:)