Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Man She Is Cute!!!





Here are a few more pics of Sloan. I have some pretty cute video too. Once I get technically smart and figure out how to post videos, I will post some.

Here is a little update. Everything is going really well. It was pretty rough before my milk came in. Sloan lost a pound and was slightly jaundice. The pediatrician told us we had to supplement some formula until my milk came in. Luckily my milk started flowing on Saturday and the world got a lot easier!!! Sloan is eating well and is almost back up to her birth weight. The doctor said she is looking great. The last few nights she has only woken up about every three hours to eat (which is great seeing as it was about every hour and a half). It may just be a fluke, but I have definitely enjoyed it for at least a few nights.

I can't believe how much I love this little thing. She is so alert and I love to just stare at her. She looks around and can totally hold her head up on her own. She is constantly moving and gets the hiccups at least three times a day...so not much has changed since she was in my belly. I can't believe how beautiful she is. I just want to cuddle with her all day long, and well, I pretty much do. My sisters say you can't spoil a newborn, so I am going with it. I really can't explain how much I love her. I don't want her to ever change from this moment because she is perfect!

6 comments:

NatBug said...

Oh Sharielle, those pictures are so cute!!! She darling! I love her big alert eyes and all that hair! And 3 1/2 hours is good! It sounds like you are doing a great job as a new mommy. Keep it up.

Jon, Kaylene and Laila said...

Sharielle, she is so darling. She's so animated for being so young. Keep posting those sweet pics.
Kaylene

Kellie said...

She is seriously gorgeous, love the pics.

Shaundee said...

And perfect she is!!!! I can't believe all you have been through in such a short time. Stay strong...what great stories you will have to share with your little Sloan one day. I love you and want to "mooch" your little baby so much. And no you CAN'T spoil a newborn!!

Shalice said...

I love her! She is beautiful....and so worth all the craziness from the past couple of days! Love you Shar!

Catherine said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She couldn't be any cuter! What a beautiful little girl!