Friday, September 12, 2008

I Must Have a Really Luxurious Womb!!!

So today was my due date and I've got nothing, no contractions, no dilating, nothing. I figured I would probably be late, but thought I might get a sympathy contraction or two. My doctor is going to induce me on Monday if I don't have the baby this weekend because she can tell she is going to be big and doesn't want to wait until she is 9 pounds (if she isn't already). I am showing no signs of labor so it looks like Monday will be the day. I am definitely ready as I have never been quite so uncomfortable in all my life. For now it is looking like inducing will be the only way to get me to go into labor, but we will keep you posted.

4 comments:

Shalice said...

It is nice in there....she must be eating "ice cream" and hanging out. Who would ever want to leave? I wouldn't!

I can't wait to see her!!!

Shaundee said...

Seriously you and Shalice must have the nicest wombs ever...the babies don't want to leave. However, let her relax and enjoy her last few days of peace. She knows what she is getting into and she thinks it probably looks exhauting!! Keep me posted. Love you.

NatBug said...

I sure do feel for you!!! Both of my boys went over their due dates and I had to be induced too. Hopefully it will go as well for you as it did for me. 7 1/2 hours with the 1st and 5 1/2 with the 2nd. Best luck!!!

lou,chase, and marley said...

good luck my dear!! my thoughts are with you!!