Sunday, March 1, 2009



Here are some pictures from the rest of the month of February, and also because my sister asked me to post some more.



Sloan has her first friend. Our nanny Sarah has a daughter who is about 3 months older than Sloan. Sarah took this picture of Sloan and Emmaline playing the other day. I mean how funny is this picture? I can't believe Sarah actually captured this moment. As you can see, Sloan usually spends the day in her jammies...oops. Don't mind the blue little boy jammies she is wearing in this picture, they have dogs on them so we had to buy them.



Sloan and her lovey that she always cuddles with.

3 comments:

Shaundee said...

I love that first outfit she is in. She is ready for New York's Fashion Week for sure. I pose the question one more time...can 30 something's wear baby legs? Shar she is killing me she is so cute. If you make cute babies you have to keep having them.

Megan said...

That picture of Emmaline and Sloan is great! They actually kind of look alike in the picture. Cute pictures!

Shalice said...

I am so happy to find new pics! Sloan is to die for....that big open mouth smile is just begging for a big kiss from me!

Where did you get the exersaucer? That is our exact one.....but ours is 11 years old! Funny!