Saturday, February 7, 2009

Moments You Wish Would Never End

The other night Sloan must have been really tired because she suddenly became very cuddly. We sat in the rocking chair for like an hour and she just laid her head on my shoulder. Sloan isn't what I would call a cuddle bug. Sometimes she has her moments, but for the most part they don't last for more than a few minutes. But for some reason in this moment she just cuddled with me for like an hour. I seriously took it in and enjoyed every last moment of it. I didn't want it to end!



I had to throw this picture of Odie in. Odie doesn't have a problem just helping himself to anything he can find. This was a Carmel he found on the table, wrapper and all. He just held it in his mouth, he didn't try to eat it or anything. I guess since he couldn't figure out the wrapper he decided to just hold it there. It is moments like this I bet Odie really wishes he had an opposable thumb!

2 comments:

Megan said...

That's a sweet picture of you and Sloan snuggling. There's nothing better than snuggling your baby! How was church on Sunday? I have a bad cold and Cora was up every two hours on Saturday night. I have no idea why. So church wasn't in the cards for me on Sunday!

Shalice said...

If there were ever a dog to have an opposable thumb....it would be Odie! Didn't Lee just unwrap it for him, and give it to him?

Snuggling ranks right up there with the best things in the world. I love her!