Saturday, February 7, 2009

What's The Deal?

Alright, so all of the sudden there are like 3 or 4 people who's blogs I check regularly that just made it so you have to have permission to view their blogs. Now I don't check everyones blogs every day or anything, but I check them often enough that I thought I would have seen them say they were going to go private. But I guess I must have missed it. So anyway, if you have recently blocked your blog please give me access because I am so sad I can't keep up on what is going on in everyones life. Pretty Please?

1 comment:

Darbee said...

Hey Sharielle! I keep forgetting you have a blog... but i'm glad I found you again. Sloan is getting so big! She is so darling! My blog is usually private, but is open at the moment... just while I'm making my blog into a book. I will go private again soon, but if you'd like to check it out, we're at: beynonfam.blogspot.com
I'd love to keep in touch! Luv ya!