Tuesday, December 2, 2008

There's No Place Like Home

I am finally home in Utah and loving every second of it. I love being with my family and eating good home cooked meals. Traveling with a baby is definitely much more of a process than it was when it was just Lee and I. Sloan did awesome on the plane though. This is how she spent most of the ride...

She has also handled the time change amazingly. She has stayed on Charlotte time for the most part and goes to bed at about 5 or 5:30pm Utah time which is her normal bed time in Charlotte. She sleeps until about 3am and then goes back to sleep until about 6am. After her morning feeding she sleeps until about 9 or 9:30am, so no complaints here. (If we were in Charlotte she would be sleeping through the night!) So all my worry was for not. I should have known, she is such a good baby, I shouldn't have doubted that she would be able to handle it so well.

First Thanksgiving
Here are some pics from Sloan's first Thanksgiving


My sisters and I were all pregnant at the same time and here are the new babes. Shaundee had Seth in May, Shalice had Ava in June and I had Sloan in Sept.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

1 comment:

Jon, Kaylene and Laila said...

Shar cute pics, I am sad that I was not there when you were in utah, i cant believe how big sloan is getting! That is so fun that all you gals were prego together. Cant wait to see you and the babe and Lee of course!