Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Nursery Nook

So since we live in the city, we live in a one bedroom condo. This was never an issue until I found out I was pregnant. Trying to figure out where to put everything that comes along with a baby in such a small space has been very overwhelming for me. Well, it has taken a lot of moving, organizing, consolidating and I am not going to lie, frustration, but we finally made it work. We created what we like to call "The Nursery Nook." We couldn't create a nursery room, but I wanted to have a space for out little girl to call her own. So here it is...the pictures don't really do it justice, but I wanted to share it with everyone because I love it. Even though it is a tiny little nook, I love how it turned out. Just a side note, I may have gotten a little carried away with the pictures, but I wanted to document everything for my own sake.




6 comments:

Shaundee said...

I love the "Nursery Nook" I think it is going to be the newest trend. It looks so darling...well done. And I love your crib and bedding!! You are all ready now...bring on the baby!

Kellie said...

It's darling! I think you did a good job!

Brooke said...

This is great! the nursery nook, creative and practical, I love it. I can't wait to see your little baby!

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

I think that is absolutely darling...I love your crib that is the cutest thing ever!

Shalice said...

I love it! Especially the curtains....you "sewer girl". I need you to make me some!

Love the contrast of the crib and bedding - good work.

I am with Shaundee...I think you are going to start a new trend with the "nursery nook"! You could be famous!

tracy said...

Shar love the nursery, love the black crib! I cant wait for you!!!!! by the way I need to call you! thank you thank you thank you for the fantastic baby bag, i love it! That was so generous. Good luck on the count down, i m thinkin about ya, oh yes this is kaylene for some reason Im signed in as tracy, i really need to learn how to do this blog thing cause i am lost...