Saturday, August 16, 2008

Charlotte Shower

So my best friend here in Charlotte threw me a really nice baby shower. It was at her mom and dad's Coutry Club about 30 minutes south of Uptown. Thanks Jen for all the effort and time you put into this. It was so awesome and I loved it, you truly are an amazing friend! And thanks to all my friends from work that drove to come hang out for the afternoon, I really appreciate it!


Jen and me at the shower. She will hate that I posted a picture of her, but I think it's cute.

Jen had this awesome diaper cake made for me. She also had the beautiful mums flown in from California...they were gorgeous.


All my friends from work. From top left to top right: Jen's mom Melissa Hodge, Ruth Gavin our receptionist, Joanne Dang, Tracy Douglas, Julie Harman, Laura Leung, me, Jennifer Hodge, Rhonda Bradley & Jennifer Sproul. Thanks everyone for coming, it was so nice you have you all there!!!

2 comments:

Shalice said...

Fun shower....wish I were there!

Oh, and you look so darn cute with your belly...not that big, i think it is just perfect.

Marie said...

Hi! It's Marie (Schwurack) Rappleye. I found your blog from Brittani. Congrats on the new little addition to your family! I hope everything goes well!