Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summer Fun

We have had a lot of fun this summer. It has been really nice to be in the land of the swimming pool (and let's face it, when it is 114 degrees outside really your only option is to be in a swimming pool!). Here are some pictures of the summer thus far.

4th of July



Lee's brothers amazing and fun pool. There is a little shallow area with spontaneous fountains perfect for Sloan to crawl and play in. There is a huge twisty tube water slide that goes through a waterfall hill. There are multi level diving rocks and a diving board. Seriously it's like resort quality!



The Fam





I love Sloan's rolly, squeezy, chubby thighs and the way that she is looking at me.



Seriously the girl LOVES the water!!!



More Pool Fun





I know this picture is blurry, but I love Sloan's expression...so sweet.



Suddenly so somber, she must be getting tired!



I can finally put Sloan's hair in a little piggy tail. I have seriously been waiting for this day for so long. Although she was born with a thick head of black hair, it all fell out (tear). It is finally long enough to do something with it...I mean barely, but still so cute!

6 comments:

Sarah Ragatz said...

My goodness she's so big! She's starting to look more like Lee to me. Oh, and, the other niight I dreamt you guys were moving back, yay! I even dreamt Emmalynne was excited about it. Is Lee still here??

Shalice said...

She is too big! I love the piggy!

I want to bite her chubby thighs!

I love that picture that she is looking at you...so sweet

Megan said...

Sloan looks adorable as always. Man, I can't believe how awesome that pool is! I wish we could go to the pool more, but I just can't with both kids by myself. Maybe next year. I'm glad you're having a fun summer!

NatBug said...

Sloan is so adorable, she sure loves the camera!!! I can't imagine how hot it is down there compared to Utah, and I feel like we are roasting here.

Darbee said...

Holy Smokes! I can't believe how big Sloan is getting. She is a beauty! I love that pool, too... when can we come over? :) Hope you are doing well. I miss you!

abo-bder said...



.
.
.
faniyin