Thursday, November 13, 2008

Best Husband In Town

Because I have lived in states other than Utah, I have been able to see "So You Think You Can Dance" every year it has been on tour. Since I just had a baby I didn't think I was going to be able to make it this year and I was so sad. I read on all of my Utah friend's blogs about how amazing it was and I was so sad to have to miss a year. Well SYTYCD was here last night at the Bobcats Arena which is right up the street from our house (one of the many benefits of living in the city). My loving husband walked up to the stadium and found me a really great ticket for pretty cheap from a scalper. I was a bit hesitant to go and leave Sloan (although Lee is a completely capable and great father I still feel guilty leaving her, it makes me feel a bit selfish), but Lee encouraged me that I should. I put Sloan to sleep and Lee stayed home with her while I went to the concert. I went by myself and it was actually really refreshing. I completely enjoyed being there by myself and just enjoyed some much needed me time. It was so amazing! The talent of the dancers never ceases to amaze me! They are even better in person than they are on TV. I loved every second of it and I am so glad I was able to go. So thanks so much to my amazing husband that made it possible for me to have a really great night and get away from it all for a few hours. I love you babe!!!!

No comments: