Saturday, May 24, 2008

Baby on the Way

Well, it took us 6 years, but we finally did it! I was a little surprised how fast it all came about, and as you can see it took 3 pregnancy tests to convince me of the results, but now that it has sunk in Lee and I are so excited. Although I am really far away from my family, I am so glad that I get to share this experience with my sisters. I am so happy that my children will have cousins so close in age. Lee and I know our lives are about to change and that this will probably be the hardest thing we have ever done. But we also know it will be the most rewarding and we couldn't feel more blessed or excited to be starting our little family!

24 Weeks

I know my sisters really want to see a picture of my belly...so here it is. Keep in mind it is Saturday and I didn't really get ready. I promise a much cuter picture in the near future!

5 comments:

Kellie said...

Yes! I am so glad you started this :)
I love your belly! It makes you look more like your sisters than you normally do!
Love ya, please keep updating!

Shalice said...

YIPEE!! We finally convinced you. Definitely not a very big belly....I am used to staring at mine! Love ya!

Shaundee said...

I am so happy...the day finally arrived that you entered the blog world. I love the pictures. Still not a very big belly...Shalice and I were much bigger than this at 24 weeks. We love ya, can't wait to see more.

Brooke said...

Shar! Hello!? I had no idea that you were pregnant! I am so so excited for you and Lee. I can't wait for your cute baby to enter this world. Are you going to leave the sex a surprise? I'm so pumped. It has been forever since we were in contact. And, we did go out to S.C. last year and I did try calling you and emailing you.. did you ever get those messages? I was so sad :( But, I am sure we can get together sooner than later. Christmas? We will be going up to UT so will you be there? Welcome to the blogging world, this is great to know what you are up to!

Brooke said...

oh, I should have read more carefully.. a GIRL! How exciting!