Sunday, November 7, 2010

I want You-To Turn 2







Sloan turned 2 September 15th. I have to say first and foremost, Saying good-bye to flying for free was especially hard since we travel to Utah to see family often. But also, I can't even believe she is already two! I know I will blink and she will be an independent teenager taking on the phone and wanting to hang out with her friends more than her family. But right now she is an independent two year old who wants to do everything by herself. She is incredibly funny and says the cutest things like "hey, what's the big idea" when something happens she isn't quite sure of. Or "no, I don't think so" when I ask her to do anything she doesn't want to do. She has been able to say and recognize her letters since she was about 18 months old. But now she also knows and can say the sounds they each make. She can count to 20 by herself and 30 with some help. She also knows tons and tons of signs. She caries on a conversation like she is 4 and is very, very clear with exactly what she wants. She is very determined and if she wants it she won't give up until she gets it. But she is also very rational, listens well, and is very obedient (most of the time). All in all she is an amazing little girl and I am so glad she is mine!!



Playing with her new kitchen!


HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY SLOAN!!

2 comments:

akal0426 said...

ihavealreadycome
This is good news.

sharelot said...

Its so beautiful pictures Thanks for sharing with me!!!!!



Also click on these keywords :-- adt texas alarm | Americas Ultimate Security | Security Monitoring | burglar alarm |